- A very nice blogpost by Roman Valiulin over at PerkinElmer Informatic's site on how he makes his infographics.
- Also, a review of ChemDraw 17 by Martin Stoermer.
- The latest metathesis literature roundup from All Things Metathesis (by Adam Johns)
- Good post by Kat Day on alternative medicine's misuse of hydrogen peroxide
- A University of Washington postdoc at Science on his push for a postdoc union
- Ash gets poetic
- Ash on cryo-EM
- This book by Mark Lorch and company (including Andy Brunning!) on the science of superheroes looks quite good.
- Fun post at Science Shenanigans about chemists immortalized in equipment.
- I thought this article by Rebecca Altman at The Atlantic was depressing, but had some interesting chemistry in it.
- The same author had a really fascinating post on an old plant that I really liked.
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker.
Friday, October 13, 2017
Squeeze bottles of toluene
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.